wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Vote for us in the Best of Austin Poll!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: Wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Vote for us in the Best of Austin Poll!
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:16:04 -0500

Hello Wheatsville friends and fans!

Sorry for the second e-mail, BUT the deadline for the Chronicle's Best of Austin Poll Ballot is coming RIGHT UP (September 2nd!) and I wanted to make sure to give you time to remember to vote!

Winning this poll is a really great thing for a local business, but it takes their supporters voting for them to win!

So, please take a few minutes and head to http://www.austinchronicle.com/feedback/bestof/08/

and vote for your Austin favorites!

We would be most pleased for you to vote for us as Best Neighborhood Grocery! This is the category we most covet, so if you can only spare one vote for us, please make it this one!

If you love other parts of Wheatsville a lot, then consider us for:

Tea selection
Sweets/ goodies
Green Business

Or any other category you think we deserve!

Thanks for supporting Wheatsville!

Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville GM, e-mail guy and occasional (not quite) shameless huckster

  • [Wheatsville] Vote for us in the Best of Austin Poll!, Dan Gillotte, 08/21/2008