wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Big Green Bus this FRIDAY JUNE 27th

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: Wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Big Green Bus this FRIDAY JUNE 27th
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:21:40 -0500

Hi folks,

sorry for the second e-mail, but thanks to an eagle-eyed reader, an important date mistake was pointed out that I need to correct.

The Big Green Bus is coming this Friday June 27th! We hope to see you there and then!

Thanks Amy for the catch!

Dan
June, July what's the difference?
Wheatsville

  • [Wheatsville] Big Green Bus this FRIDAY JUNE 27th, Dan Gillotte, 06/26/2008