wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Whoahh! Super Coffee with the Board Bowl!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: Wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Whoahh! Super Coffee with the Board Bowl!
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:38:07 -0600

Hello Wheatsville!

Coffee with the Board!
Saturday from 10 am to Noon, join your board on the patio for coffee, snacks and enlightened discussion!
You can talk about the weather, the store, and the transformation of society!
The board looks forward to having these chances to meet with Owners in an informal setting, so come on by!

The Super Bowl is kind of silly, but it can also be a fun gathering day. If you are planning on throwing or attending a party, Wheatsville would like to help you have a Super Duper Super Bowl!

Here is what we have in store for you!

Deli
The return of the Popcorn Tofu bucket! While these didn't literally fly out of here last year, they sure did move fast. Get yours this year and ber the life of the party! One pound of delicious and dippable Popcorn Tofu with Cashew Tamari dressing!

How about Buddy's Natural Chicken Hot Wings? We'll have them in the deli case ready for you to buy as much or as little as you're looking for. We'll also have blue cheese dipping sauce for fire quenching!

Our deli's own L'il Cheddars Meatloaf could be up your alley. We'll have it this weekend! They are made with COleman Natural Beef.

Two awesome salsas will be available in our Super Bowl Salsa Smash! Look for Mango Habanero Salsa or (perennial favorite) Roasted Tomato Salsa.

The deli will also be showing off our Guacamole topped with our Casera salsa for your dipping enjoyment!

Our regular salsas and Vegan Queso will also be available.

Cheese
Why not make a domestic or international cheese tray for your party? For domestic pIle on the cheddars, the pepper jack and even some local cheeses like the Pure Luck Chevres or the Water Oak Farms Ricotta. For international: Bries, Goudas (Davinci gouda is recommended), Swiss, and/or Maple Smoked Jarlsberg (is really good according to Dana our deli manager).

Meat
Sausage can be a good choice for get togethers like this. We carry Buddy's Natural Chicken sausages in a variety of flavors.

Refrigerated
Vegetarians coming to your gathering? How about grilling some Tofurky Brats? Or buying some White Mountain Hot Tofu DIp!

I hope that you have a good week!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy!

  • [Wheatsville] Whoahh! Super Coffee with the Board Bowl!, Dan Gillotte, 01/28/2008