wheatsville - [Wheatsville] HAPPY NEW YEAR! and Coffee with the board!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] HAPPY NEW YEAR! and Coffee with the board!
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:21:54 -0600

Hi Wheatsville!

Thank you all for a tremendous 2007!

I look forward to a 2008 filled with much excitement for your co-op.

Just a quick Happy New Year e-mail along with an invitation to come and have Coffee with the Board this Saturday from 10am- Noon!

Enjoy some bakery treats along with our fair trade coffee while you chat with the board about the weather, the store or the transformation of society!

Hope to see you soon!

Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy

  • [Wheatsville] HAPPY NEW YEAR! and Coffee with the board!, Dan Gillotte, 01/04/2008