wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Oops! Member Appreciation Day is March 24th!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Oops! Member Appreciation Day is March 24th!
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:05:01 -0600

Hi folks! Sorry for the double e-mail, but sharp-eyed member Laura pointed out that I told you I was going to tell you the date for the Member Appreciation Day, but spaced it! (That's what happens when you write an e-mail after starting your day at 5am for inventory!)

Anyway, consider it official: the next Member Appreciation Day is Saturday March 24th!

See you there!
Dan
Red-faced GM and e-mail guy!
Wheatsville

  • [Wheatsville] Oops! Member Appreciation Day is March 24th!, Dan Gillotte, 03/01/2007