wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Hello November!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Hello November!
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 16:58:02 -0600

Hello Wheatsville!

Welcome to November!

Thanks to all who attended our Member Gathering last Saturday! It was nice to see you all.

November is one of my favorite months as we get cooler weather and we head into Thanksgiving. As usual, we are gearing up to have all the things you need for a naturally delicious Thanksgiving!

The November Co-op Advantage Flyer has lots of great Thanksgiving-y items to help you save some dough while you celebrate!

Here are just a few of the items...

Tofurky Vegetarian Feasts for the amazing low price of $15.99!!! I've never seen them this inexpensively priced anywhere!
Cascadian Farms Organic Frozen Vegetables, 10 oz for $1.69
Organic Pumpkin Puree
for $1.69
Imagine Foods Organic Soups
for $2.29 (These make great stocks and bases for quick and hearty soups and stews)
Spectrum Organic Canola Oil for $6.49
Silk Soymilk
for $2.89
Soya Too Soy Whip Topping for the great price of $2.99
(Have I told you how much I like this Vegan whipped topping in a can? It's great!!!)
Organic Valley Organic Butter for $4.99
Arrowhead Mills Cookie Pie Crust for $1.69. These crusts make a delicious base for chocolate pies! Just make pudding (or mousse) and add it to the shell, chill and eat!
We are happy to have ORGANIC Cranberry sauce this year! Grown Right Organic Cranberry Sauce is $1.99
Rumford Baking Powder $1.99
Santini Evaporated Milk 99¢

2007 Calendars are here!
A wide variety of styles of wall calendars, page-a-day calendars, and day planners such as the ever popular We'Moon Datebooks and Slingshot Pocket Organizer and the larger Spiral Organizer.

TIFF image

TIFF image

TIFF image

New this year are wall calendars from the Down Syndrome Association of Texas

TIFF image

“The “Share the Passion” calendar features individuals with Down syndrome sharing their passions with local celebrities. Taken by local photographer Jean Louis, each photograph aims to break down the common myths about Down syndrome and demonstrate that individuals with Down syndrome have the ability and desire to engage in life-enriching activities, and that they share this passion with others”
All proceeds from the calendar benefit DSACT, with Wheatsville passing on 100% of sales. http://www.dsact.com

Vote in our co-op election... If you haven't done so already, please vote in the Board, Boycott and Wheatsville Community Action Wednesday Ballot. There is information about the candidates and issues on the web-site. http://www.wheatsville.coop/election/index.html

Hope you have a great week!

Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy!

  • [Wheatsville] Hello November!, Dan Gillotte, 11/02/2006