wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Organic Activism with direct contacts

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Organic Activism with direct contacts
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:27:04 -0500

Hi, this will be my only other e-mail today about the organic issue...

I just called Senator Cornyn and Senator Hutchison's Ausin offices and explained that I was extremely opposed to the rider on Ag Bill HR 2744 because of its weakening of the organic standards and because of the lack of transparency and opportunity for public comment in the process. It only took me a minute and the feedback will go directly to the Senators. It's good to let them know that the vote may come up TODAY so that they have some urgency in reporting your opinion.

Phone numbers
Cornyn's office: 469-6034
Hutchison's Office 916-5834

Come on Wheatsville members! Let's make some noise!

Thank you!
Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy

  • [Wheatsville] Organic Activism with direct contacts, Dan Gillotte, 09/20/2005