wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Member Gathering Tuesday

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: <wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Member Gathering Tuesday
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:22:23 -0600

Title: Member Gathering Tuesday

Hello Wheatsville!

Our Member Gathering and Wheatsville Birthday Party is happening this

Tuesday!

>From 6:30-10, join us as we eat great deli food (stacked enchiladas) drink

 beer, taste wine and listen to wonderful music!

Everyone is welcome. Admission is $5 at the door.

Hope to see you at the Zilker Clubhouse just off Rollingwood dr west of  MoPac!

  • [Wheatsville] Member Gathering Tuesday, Dan Gillotte, 03/29/2004