unclug - [unclug] SUSE SLES 9 and openafs

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Loren Watterson <loren_watterson AT unc.edu>
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] SUSE SLES 9 and openafs
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:41:36 -0500 (EST)

Is anybody on campus running SUSE SLES 9 with
an openafs client? If so, any gotchas in building
whatever version of the client you're running?
Does it work reliably?

I'm considering migrating a host from RHEL3 to SLES9
but I'm wanting to see if there is anything that may
make it a no go like afs support. Looking on the
openafs-devel list I didn't see much discussion of
SLES so I wasn't sure how to interpret that silence.
Thanks!
Loren

Loren Watterson
ITS Research Computing Group UNC-Chapel Hill
loren_watterson AT unc.edu phone: +1.919.843.2461
www.unc.edu/atn/hpc fax: +1.919.962.5664

  • [unclug] SUSE SLES 9 and openafs, Loren Watterson, 03/02/2005