typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Raincoats/Gina Birch interview

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jason Gross <perfect AT furious.com>, "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Raincoats/Gina Birch interview
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 20:41:52 -0600

Thanks, Jason!

I love the references to Helen's book among other bits and pieces you reference.

-D

Dina L. Hornreich, MS, MLIS

Meta-Literacies Counselor: Peace, Love, and Understanding

preferred referents include (but are not limited to): she/they

humanifestx.org

linkedin.com/in/dina-hornreich-0113296

dina.hornreich AT gmail.com

"We need to continue expanding the boundaries of our understandings or we will be imprisoned by our views." - Thich Nhat Hanh

"All I know about music is that not many people ever really hear it. And even then, on the rare occasions when something opens within, and the music enters, what we mainly hear, or hear corroborated, are personal, private, vanishing evocations." - James Baldwin

“I err therefore I am” (fallor ergo sum) - St. Augustine