typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 446, Issue 1

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jason Gross <perfect AT furious.com>, "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 446, Issue 1
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 18:52:41 -0700

Thanks for sharing such interesting points, Jason. I think the tension behind all those relationships is partially an undercurrent that made the music of that era so compelling. I can't imagine Ari getting along with most parental figures, let alone this particular step dad. I do appreciate that Lydon is taking good care of Nora -- especially after her passing.

And thanks to Joly for sharing this article!