typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] (no subject)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Camille Lan <lan.camille AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] (no subject)
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 22:17:08 +0100

Hello,
I have been a frequent reader of the Typical Girls mailing list for more than
ten years. It has been an important source of discovery for me, and I am
grateful for all the informations I was able to learn. A few years ago I co
founded the fanzine Making Waves, and I’d like to share with you my most
recent project, the creation of the label Microminiature and our first
release, the new album of The World from Oakland, CA. I'm sure many of you
will enjoy it!
https://microminiature.bandcamp.com/
All the best,
Camille