typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Palmolive in person!!???

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: lsmith <yelmo2000 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Palmolive in person!!???
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 23:57:16 +0000 (UTC)

There is a screening of the Here to be Heard movie, the Dinah mentioned is on Hulu at a small gallery in Cambridge, MA, and it looks like Palmolive will be there! (Plus a few other folks that I am not familiar with.)

There is no mention of advanced tickets. All I can say is...I will be there. Anyone else going?
- Lani
  • Saturday, June 9, 2018
  • 7:30 PM 10:00 PM

$15 Cover @ the Door / Start 7:30pm / Doors 7pm

Here to be Heard: The Story of the Slits + Q&A

"We will be joined by Slits founder and drummer PalmoliveRob Sheffield, music journalist and author and longtime contributing editor at Rolling Stone Magazine for a Q&A following this screening, chaired by Jenn Pelly author of The Raincoats."