typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Fwd: original and mint PETTICOATS 7"s IN THE SHOP / NOT A PRANK / ALSO, OTHER GEMS...

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "T.B. Innis" <tbinnis AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Fwd: original and mint PETTICOATS 7"s IN THE SHOP / NOT A PRANK / ALSO, OTHER GEMS...
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:53:28 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: M'lady's Records USA <rumpus AT mladysrecords.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:30 PM

dear friends and comrades:

hello, and we hope this finds you all well and having a good solstice season wherever y'are...

big news. soooo we scored original and mint copies of the PETTICOATS 7" from Stef Petticoat herself. I know. it's insane. (aside: if you haven't heard the Petticoats first 7" before, please immediately go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2zNeyfABeU AND here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PziiWT05udg) we've had these around once before but we've been told by Stef that these are the LAST EVER copies we'll be able to get. to celebrate M'lady's 7th birthday, we thought we'd spread around some copies of this essential DIY masterpiece for the cheep as chips price of only $12 USD, plus shipping to wherever you hang your head.

TO ORDER PLEASE GO TO http://www.mladysrecords.com/friendsandneighbors

oh also, restocks on amazing things like the IN SCHOOL 7" and the ANNE BRIGGS 7" EP, and new things like the awesome AR-KAICS 7"

get out of my dreams, get into my cart,
Raquel Surprise, drunk on ambition, high from the fumes of her own largesse, ready for anything, Portland, Ore.