typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Thalia Zedek article

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Jason Gross" <perfect AT furious.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Thalia Zedek article
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 23:17:40 -0400

Hi TG,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

THALIA ZEDEK
Interview- Come, Via, Live Skull & More
"Thalia Zedek should need little introduction as the intensely emotive
singer fronting the Thalia Zedek Band, Come, Via, Live Skull, Uzi and
Dangerous Birds. She should but while critical acclaim exhorts the
excellence of every record she makes, the fact that she was playing a
massive European tour with just one British gig Upstairs at the Garage
suggests that more people should be listening to her songs."

Plus we have our Spotify playlist here with tunes from some of the bands
above:
http://open.spotify.com/user/jgrossnas/playlist/1ODl9zdaxvLPsQoaLrfxMG

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you
have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason

  • [TypicalGirls] Thalia Zedek article, Jason Gross, 06/02/2014