typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Is Helen Reddington on this list?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Joly MacFie <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Is Helen Reddington on this list?
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 00:56:48 -0500

She is, and her email is helen_mccookerybook AT yahoo.co.uk

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Bess Korey <besskorey AT gmail.com> wrote:
I think someone here said that
Helen was a member of this list, and if she is, I would love if she
could get in touch with me since my editor would like for me to write
a profile/interview about her and the book. If she isn't on the list,
but someone here knows how to get in touch with her, your help would
be much appreciated. Thanks!

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
-