typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras' Laura Kennedy Memorial set is online

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Christopher Budnick <christopherbdnk AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras' Laura Kennedy Memorial set is online
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:03:56 -0500

lydia-

so nice to have this for those of us who couldn't be there. thanks!

cb

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 1:20 AM, <HunnyPi007 AT aol.com> wrote:
Hello, Typical Girls and Boys!

I just posted the full Bush Tetras set from Wednesday's memorial for Laura Kennedy at Bowery Electric here in NYC. Start here: Bush Tetras @ Laura Kennedy Memorial @ Bowery Electric, NYC, Part 1 of 3, December 28, 2011 - YouTube

Of course, I wasn't going to not dance while recording this! Hope it helps transport you to the event. ; ) Their set certainly transported me back to my roots. So very happy to have been able to be there. RIP Laura.

Lydia