typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Record store finder app

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Tim B, NYC" <tjb81 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Record store finder app
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:33:42 -0800 (PST)

I thought the folks on this list who still buy vinyl might be interested in a new app I've developed with the music blog, The Vinyl District. It has a feed of the blog, but more importantly it has a geo-based record store locator in it. Its free for iPhone and Android. Read about it, take a tour and access download links here: http://www.thevinyldistrict.com/storefront/2011/12/introducing-the-tvd-gps-based-record-store-locator-app-for-your-iphone-or-android/.

It has mostly US stores, a bunch of UK stores, and I'm adding more everyday. We're still working on it a bit, so if you see any mistakes, omissions, or anything, please don't hesitate to let me know. Hope you like it!

Tim Broun
My LinkedIn.com profile
Stupefaction
Eugene Merinov Photography

  • [TypicalGirls] Record store finder app, Tim B, NYC, 12/18/2011