typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Pat Place interview- Bush Tetras/Contortions

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Jason Gross <perfect AT furious.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Pat Place interview- Bush Tetras/Contortions
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 10:45:56 -0500

Dear T-Girls,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

PAT PLACE
Contortions/Bush Tetras- interview by Tim Broun
"Over Mexican food, we discussed her life in music & art. A long time hero of mine, I was happy to finally get to spend some time with her, and to get to know her. As a founding member & guitarist for both the Contortions, and the Bush Tetras, Pat has constantly blazed a trail of cool that few others have trodden."

Thanks!
Jason

Perfect Sound Forever
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
Online music magazine with warped perspectives since 1993

  • [TypicalGirls] Pat Place interview- Bush Tetras/Contortions, Jason Gross, 12/04/2011