typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Mudkiss Viv Albertine interview

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Joly MacFie <joly AT punkcast.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Mudkiss Viv Albertine interview
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 18:18:47 -0400

http://www.mudkiss.com/vivalbertineinterview.htm

I was sitting next to a young guy on the train and he had his iPad, and he watching episodes of this and episodes of that, and he never once looked out of the window. I was looking out of the window and writing lyrics. People are plugged into something all the time. I wrote ‘Typical Girls’ bored out of my brain, I was so bored I had to resort to writing a song, the last thing I wanted to do. Young people don’t have to resort to creativity, they have to make themselves.

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
-

  • [TypicalGirls] Mudkiss Viv Albertine interview, Joly MacFie, 09/05/2011