typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Making Waves compilation

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Deborah M Withers" <mail AT debi-rah.net>
  • To: <nicole AT jennywoolworth.ch>, <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Making Waves compilation
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:11:55 -0000

Hold your horses! Have already been helped out by a lovely person in Canada
who has sent me a link to the files on the web. The internet never ceases to
amaze me.

Folks might also be interested in a fan blog I made about the Fabulous Dirt
Sisters, who are easily my favourite feminist band.
http://thefabulousdirtsisters.wordpress.com

so good!

thanks to folks who have helped me tonite!x

www.debi-rah.net
www.hammeronpress.net