typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] speaking of which

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Mike Appelstein <mike AT appelstein.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] speaking of which
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:49:17 -0600

I have just created a Facebook group for my old zines, Writer's Block (1985-1991) and Caught In Flux (1992-1999). THere's nothing up there yet but the name, but eventually I hope to upload the back issues, esp. because people seem to still remember it. (I was honored to see that Jess Scott of Brilliant Colors referenced it in her Dolly Mixture interview - in MRR of all places!)

Link here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_145119235544661&ap=1

- mike