typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] raincoats MOMA

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: timothy sasscer <timoversion AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] raincoats MOMA
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:18:38 -0500

> I'm afraid one of my cameras was set off-focus and is a wash, but I've still
> managed to cobble something together nevertheless.

Joly; I saw it, and it was beautiful. Despite whatever technical
imperfections you feel are present are, thanks to you, for a few minutes I
was there...to hear their speaking voices, to see their body language...to
feel the crowd, the rhythms, the atmosphere...and so, pictures being worth
1,000 etc., and me being off to the coal mines, here's a heartfelt three:
Thanks, to you.

timoVERSION

  • [TypicalGirls] raincoats MOMA, timothy sasscer, 11/24/2010