typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Ladyfest Ten London

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Nicole Emmenegger <nicole AT jennywoolworth.ch>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Ladyfest Ten London
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 11:15:11 +0000

Hey folks - just a shout out to say that Ladyfest Ten will be taking place in London from 12 -14 November 2010 featuring some fabulous live acts including Viv Albertine, Tender Trap, Peeholes, Trash Kit, Wet Dog and and and... I've put together a downloadable mp3 mixtape on my blog highlight some of my favorites: www.jennywoolworth.ch/deardiary.

There are also film screenings, comedy shows, lit readings and lots more going on over the weekend. If you're in town it's worth checking out!

xNicole

nicole AT jennywoolworth.ch
www.jennywoolworth.ch
www.twitter.com/jennywoolworth

  • [TypicalGirls] Ladyfest Ten London, Nicole Emmenegger, 11/06/2010