typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] The Raincoats at MoMA, New York

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Shirley O'Loughlin <shirley.oloughlin AT virgin.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] The Raincoats at MoMA, New York
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:07:35 +0100

Hi Lydia,
Some answers:

They will email you an invitation and they will send these out from Friday 29 November and on the invitation there is a link to buy tickets online.

So as you have already registered they should email you tomorrow/Saturday with the link.

The show is just a one off special event and we are over the moon about playing at MoMA and to have Kathleen DJing is such a perfect thing. We have a show in Paris, France on 27 November and that's all for this year (the band played in Japan in June for the first time ever) and hope to return to the US next year at some point.

Ana, Gina and Anne will be playing with Jean-Marc Butty on drums. Jean-Marc has played since 1997 on every show, apart from the tour in US last October as he was on tour with PJ Harvey and VC did an amazing job for us.

all the best,
Shirley