typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] THE CORIN TUCKER BAND

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Tobi Vail <tobivail AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] THE CORIN TUCKER BAND
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:42:52 -0700

More KRS news Typical Girls fans might be interested in:

The Grass Widow Past Time LP is out tomorrow on KRS:
http://www.buyolympia.com/killrockstars/Item=KRS533

followed by

STLS (ex Explode Into Colors, ex The Haggard)
http://www.buyolympia.com/killrockstars/Item=KRS536

Plus they will tour together:

http://www.killrockstars.com/dates/

listen to the whole Grass Widow record for free today:
http://www.spinner.com/new-releases#/16

I'm on my third time in a row! Great record by a great band!

here's some more on STLS:
http://intothewoods.tv/music-videos/stls-drumcore

and last but not least, we have a new Kleenex/LiLiPUT T Shirt designed
by Peter Fischli:
http://www.buyolympia.com/killrockstars/Item=KRS514T

for the more new shirts/releases (including a Julie Ruin T Shirt)
visit our store:
http://www.buyolympia.com/killrockstars/