typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] MOTHER Festival | London | 20.21.22 May

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Nicole Emmenegger <nicole AT jennywoolworth.ch>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] MOTHER Festival | London | 20.21.22 May
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:25:04 +0100

Well, "wowmen" was coined by Dafne and Noga, the two main organisers of the festival. The charm and wit of the word play really sums up the attitude of the project.

Oh and I have featured Wet Dog, Maria and the Mirrors and Phoebe Jean on my blog, have a search...

Thanks for the props Joly! You're pay-off is in the post ;)

N.

www.jennywoolworth.ch
www.twitter.com/jennywoolworth