typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] LiLiPUT/Kleenex Live Recordings review

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Tobi Vail <tobivail AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] LiLiPUT/Kleenex Live Recordings review
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:00:10 -0700

the road movie is totally awesome, actually. it captures what being on tour is like more than anything else I have seen in recent memory...it reminds me of bob dylan's eat the document...which is not for everyone, but which is undeniable as a document of a moment in time, which is what this release is all about to me.