typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] 1. 80's berlin fest (Joly MacFie)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Nicole Emmenegger <nicole AT jennywoolworth.ch>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] 1. 80's berlin fest (Joly MacFie)
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:21:49 +0000

As Anderson mentioned already here, I uploaded mp3 versions of the recording on my blog in early 2008:

http://www.jennywoolworth.ch/deardiary/2008/05/venus-weltklang-part-one/
http://www.jennywoolworth.ch/deardiary/2008/06/venus-weltklang-part-two/

I have the book as well, it's not directly related to the festival but covers women in punk in Germany in general.

-Nicole