typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Analog Before Digital: Punk/No Wave Film & Music

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: denah johnston <goingforawalk AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Analog Before Digital: Punk/No Wave Film & Music
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:34:24 -0700

Hi Lani,

Thanks for your enthusiasm.  AAU has guards that check student IDs at the entry of the buildings, but I may be able to have "guests" once things get rolling and I know where it will be.  Feel free to send me an email in early September and I'll see what I can do.

In terms of the syllabus, I'm still compiling the reader, film list and details week by week.  It doesn't seem terribly important to approach it chronologically, so I'm giving into my process to see where it takes me ;)

Best,

--
:denah