typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] List post - Band of Outsiders

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Victoria Korosi" <vkorosi AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] List post - Band of Outsiders
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:47:25 -0600

Hi Marc,

My name is Vicky Korosi and I am a close friend of Laura's. I just
arrived from San Francisco a week ago to help assist with her care.
Thank-you so much for participating in the benefit in NYC, and know
that plans are underway for another event in Minneapolis on January
17th. If you would like I will forward a press release to you once
the details are secured.

She is fighting the good fight, but pretty weak right now. Please
continue to spread the word regarding her site:
http://lklf.blogspot.com

best & with respect,

vicky korosi