typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] New Bloods

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Kip Shepherd <kipshepherd AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] New Bloods
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:00:32 -0500

> certainly the Alabama shows.

Yay! Somebody is coming to Huntsville! And even better - playing with the Pine Hill Haints!

The Flying Monkey has good shows: http://www.flyingmonkeyarts.org/calendar.html

Kip
********
"Only when the last tree has died, the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money."

http://1000000milesaway.blogspot.com
myspace.com/kipshepherd

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". Check it out.