typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] mary monday and the bitches

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Nicole Emmenegger <nicole AT jennywoolworth.ch>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] mary monday and the bitches
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:07:46 +0000

hey folks - I got this message recently and wondered if perhaps anyone on
the list could help this guy out. you can reach Tommy at
framedsocietyarts AT hotmail.com or post on the list and I will forward the
message to him.

xx Nicole

hello jenny!

my name is tommy and i come from Slovenia. i am writting you with a big
request!

i am a freelance graphic desiner, trying to make my independent production.
at the time i am working on my first video project, but i have so much
dificulties finding the contacts of labels and bands!

i am searching for somebody that have the author rights for "mary monday and
the bitches" song POPGUN, but it seems imposible to find any contacts on
web!

your website was the only link i found that acctualy mention mary monday!
i saw you are working with music alot,so i thought you could maybe help me
out with that!?? can you maybe tell me where to turn?or just where to search
for it?

i will be soooo glad for any kind of answer...

i am really sorry to bother you like that,but i just dont know where else to
turn!

thank you very much and i hope to hear from you soon!

please contact me on framedsocietyarts AT hotmail.com

tommy

  • [TypicalGirls] mary monday and the bitches, Nicole Emmenegger, 02/26/2008