typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Philly Post-Punk & No Wave

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: LiLiPUT1 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Philly Post-Punk & No Wave
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 21:31:28 EST

I looooooooooooooooooooved that "Charmed" song by The Stickmen! Fractured Fairytale funk! Y'all, download that mother toot sweet.

"Yes. We are The Stickmen inviting you to join us in our world of Jam Jeopardy (?) as Beth Ann spins the wheel."

xo
Kevin John

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)

  • Re: [TypicalGirls] Philly Post-Punk & No Wave, LiLiPUT1, 02/02/2008