typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Suzi Quatro article

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Mike Appelstein" <mike AT appelstein.com>
  • To: "'Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)'" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Suzi Quatro article
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:19:02 -0600

Nothing about "Stumblin' In?" I'm just kidding, but it's kinda sad that to
the extent that Americans remember Suzi Quatro, it's for that lite-rock hit
and for being Ralph Malph's main squeeze on Happy Days. The '70s were a
strange, strange time.

The Shop Assistants did a kickass cover of "What A Way To Die" on their one
and only LP.

stumblin' out,
-Mike