typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Unreleased Chandra album

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Layla Gibbon <lpgibbon AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Unreleased Chandra album
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 14:56:05 -0700 (PDT)

I love Chandra but she is not the only post punk child
star! you are forgetting Unit 3 plus venus! they had
an 8 year old singer and played post- Screamers LA art
punk! They have a 7" and a comp track I think? I have
played both singerrs/bands on MRR radio before

http://waxidermy.com/2006/04/15/chandra-transportation/