typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Fwd: LiliPUT in The Guardian

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Jason Gross <perfect AT furious.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Fwd: LiliPUT in The Guardian
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 22:56:45 -0500

Usually I'm pretty thrilled when Liliput gets any press (and I appreciate that he mentions an interview I did) but Harris is just a bad journalist. He did a terrible article about James Brown for the Guardian earlier this year too. Too bad 'cause the rest of that section on punk is REALLY good, especially where Laura Burton recreates "Roadrunner."

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
MySpace Page: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
Crazed by the Music blog:
<http://www.popmatters.com/pm/blogs/crazedbythemusic/>