typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl rocker (part 3)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl rocker (part 3)
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 15:54:17 -0600

Title: Re: [TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl ro
Can't find that import version of Lene Lovich's Stateless on amazon. Care to help us out? (Now, I want it too!)

Correction, I called the list "quasi-representative" but note the emphasis is on QUASI! :-)

Thanks...Keep 'em coming, everyone (publicly or privately, your choice).

-Dina