typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl rocker (part 3)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: LiLiPUT1 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl rocker (part 3)
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:51:13 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/07 11:47:08 AM, dina.hornreich AT gmail.com writes:

I'm ambivalent about the Siouxsie dilemma. We need some more people to chime in!

Well, it's all about introducing. So even if you think THE SCREAM is the greatest album of all-time, it's pretty much a no-brainer to go with some sort of greatest hits collection instead.

Kevin John

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

  • Re: [TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl rocker (part 3), LiLiPUT1, 06/02/2007