typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] must-haves for the beginning girl rocker (part 2)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] must-haves for the beginning girl rocker (part 2)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:59:26 -0600

Oh yeah, good point Kevin. I must confess that I personally don't have that singles compilation! Is it still in print?

Accessibility is an important idea here. So thanks!

The list remains too overwhelming as it is! I believe it should only be ten, rather than fifteen CDs.

Narrowing it down to the TG timeframe (late 70s-early 80s) has been a challenge in and of itself, as well. (A decision I'm not sure I want to be draconian about!)

Any and all input is welcome!

Thanks...

-Dina