typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] SLITS IN NYC! MEETUP!?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] SLITS IN NYC! MEETUP!?
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:04:04 EST

calling all typical girls and boys in nyc:

of course we have the honor of having the slits play here three times this week!—tomorrow (wednesday) at the knit, thursday at maxwell's and friday at the 339 scholes st. warehouse (east williamsburg industrial park).  being that we are the "typicalgirls" group, we should meet up as much as possible during this time!  so...who's going to which shows and what shall we wear to signify our typcial-ness?  i'll be at the knit and brooklyn shows and would enjoy putting some faces to names. if you don't want to post, private messages are welcome too.

joly:  thanks so much for posting the review of the bard show as i was sorry to have to miss that—especially since i live in that general area part-time.  will you be video'ing any of the nyc shows?  look forward to seeing you in any case!

typically,
lydia

  • [TypicalGirls] SLITS IN NYC! MEETUP!?, HunnyPi007, 10/31/2006