typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras playing CMJ

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dee Papadopoulos <deepop AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras playing CMJ
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:20:30 -0400

but i will be playing at jimmy's on sunday 10/29 with my group radio i-ching. this is a trio with myself, saxophonist andy haas (martha & the muffins) and guitarist/bajo/steel player don fiorino. we have a new cd out called last kind words. cynthia from the bush tetras will probably sit in for a song.
dee pop
www.myspace.com/radioichingnewyork
www.freestylejazz.com