typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Boyskout

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Michael Howes <mhowes AT baptismofsolitude.org>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Boyskout
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:19:59 -0700

Boyskout have a new album/tour

www.boyskout.com

www.myspace.com/boyskout

Boyskout will also be playing live on KZSU, Stanford tomorrow (Wednesday) night on our live local band show.
90.1 FM if you live in the bay area or http://kzsulive.stanford.edu to stream it on the net

The show airs from 9-10 PM Pacific time.

oh, and I happen to do my radio show every week from 6-9 PM right before the live band, so if you don't mind something a bit heavier leaning, I play lots of noise, punk, metal, hardcore and other strangeness.
Of course I plan on playing a lot of typical girl type stuff for at least the last hour tomorrow to lead into Boyskout

mike