typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Stimulators, CBGB etc

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Stimulators, CBGB etc
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 15:03:28 -0400

I was impressed last night at CBGB by the Revelons, performing
apparently for the first time in 23 years or so. Supposedly one
of Hilly's favorite bands back in the day, but I'd never heard of them.

Kind of a rocky T.Heads style, with a very good tall skinny ass
lady bass player.

find info and mp3's at http://www.midheaven.com/artists/revelons.html

joly

WWWhatsup NYC