typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Women In Punk 1975-80

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Shirley B." <littleshirleybeans AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Women In Punk 1975-80
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 17:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

one of my friends is in that class. he told me you spoke there and that "you
know everything" and that "i was in his punk textbook" -- apparently they ran
that article about you from the voice where i was quoted. he was very
impressed, haha.

--- WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net> wrote:

> I only found it because I googled Amy Linden who is addressing
> Prof. Goldman's NYU punk class tomorrow..

> Dina :
> >Sharon and her list are what inspired me to start the Typical Girls
> listserv!
> >
> >On 10/5/06, WWWhatsup <<mailto:joly AT dti.net>joly AT dti.net> wrote:
> >>A very comprehensive list from sharon cheslow
> >

><http://www.mindspring.com/~acheslow/AuntMary/bang/wip.html>http://www.mindspring.com/~acheslow/AuntMary/bang/wip.html

Shirley Braha
Producer, New York Noise
www.myspace.com/shirleybeans