typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] upcoming show plans

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Lani Smith" <LSmith AT minlib.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] upcoming show plans
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 15:21:28 -0400

Thanks for the prompting. I've been thinking of trying to travel to catch some of these shows, but haven't decided yet.
I will be at the Boston show...it's 5 blocks from my house!
I welcome anyone who wants a place to stay.
I hadn't thought about advanced tickets, not a bad idea. I can pick some up for other folks if interested (boston only of course), hopefully without having to pay a service charge.
- Lani