typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Ut - Oct 3rd

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Daniel Selzer <danselzer AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Ut - Oct 3rd
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:13:11 -0700 (PDT)

Pitchfork even got around to reviewing one of our CDs!
See the Ike Yard review today. They never reviewed the
Prefects CD, which is too bad, not that many people
heard it. Speaking of, The Nightingales are on tour
right now with Brooklyn band the Victoria Lucas, they
just played a show with Gina Birch I think.

also, a few of you wrote me about the Typical Girls
CDs, I will follow through on that soon, probably
upload it to Yousendit or something similar(as
suggested to me), so everyone can download it.

-dan