typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] MUSIC VIDEOS for GIRL MONSTER DVD

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Alex murray-leslie <a AT chicksonspeed.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] MUSIC VIDEOS for GIRL MONSTER DVD
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:51:19 +0200

I am wondering if there may be someone out there who would be interested
to become part of the Girl Monster dvd i am putting together. Right now the dvd
is just a low fi thing and will be shown at Girl Monster cd launches around the world,
maybe one day we can think about a real release.

So far we plan launches @ Colette in paris, Imago Film Festival in Portugal and
a mini Girl Monster tour in Australia in November. To see a list of places you can check
www.myspace.com/girlmonsternet

It would be wonderful to include as many acts as possible, to show the broad spectrum of
women out there making great music in a visual sense.

Please do get in touch with me if you have material and would be interested to get involved

thanks for your time,

Alex

PS: The material can be short interviews, music videos or short films, not longer than 10 mins.

  • [TypicalGirls] MUSIC VIDEOS for GIRL MONSTER DVD, Alex murray-leslie, 09/19/2006