typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Fwd: SOS the Slits

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Fwd: SOS the Slits
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:35:41 -0600

Can someone help her?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adele Jane Wilson <adelejanewilson AT yahoo.co.uk >
Date: Sep 18, 2006 7:27 AM
Subject: SOS the Slits
To: dina.hornreich AT gmail.com

hi tessa and adele here slits sisters helen gave us your e mail please could u send us resonance interview including songs we chose to play whole interview inclusive iwould b soooo grateful first time on computer / confused ??/ tessa bass girl slits please contact us asap is there anyone there??//////?/?////?