typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Lene Lovich at the Drop Dead Festival in NYC

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Sara Sherr <sara AT plainparade.org>
  • To: "typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Lene Lovich at the Drop Dead Festival in NYC
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:59:13 -0400

Lucky Number, indeed!

As you guys might have already heard Legendary Lene Lovich will be performing at the Drop Dead Festival this year. She is joining an already amazing line up you can see here : http://dropdeadfestival.com. Lene will be performing on Friday with Les Chappell and again on Sunday a different set with a full backing band.

Drop Dead Festival tickets are on sale now through Knitting Factory Box office

You can also get them with a credit card/paypal directly from us here:

We have a limited number of VIP ghoul tickers For supporting the festival you get drink tickets, laminates, swag and more.
http://dropdeadfestival.com/tickets.htm

We are almost 1 month away, We are really looking forward to partying with all you guys!

-The Drop Dead Team
www.dropdeadfestival.com

  • [TypicalGirls] Lene Lovich at the Drop Dead Festival in NYC, Sara Sherr, 07/24/2006